- The impact of intergenerational trauma with reference to some Biblical perspectives.
- A pastoral approach towards trauma, with special reference to the dynamics of prayer as a vital component of the healing process.
- Exploring the landscape of pain and hurt – session 1
- A few pastoral suggestions regarding the landscape of pain and hurt – session 2
- Father wounds and father hunger – session 3
- A Practical-theological perspective on corruption: towards a solution-based approach in practice – Coetzer & Snell.